Our client SLX creates new educational experiences and media rich learning solutions for learners of all ages. The vision of SLX is to help societies adapt to rapid and complex transformation driven by the forces of technology and markets to create a sustainable future for all. In order to reinforce the team of SLX in Fribourg, we are currently recruiting a Digital Media Manager (f/m).
Main tasks will include:
- Responsible for creating, editing and publishing content (words and images) for all digital channels
- Develop inspiring and engaging digital media strategies
- Planning web, SEO, social media and display advertising campaigns
Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- You bring a degree in marketing and communications
- 2 years experience producing web and social media content
- Strong skills in industry-standard Adobe photo, audio and video editing software
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and other analytics tools.
- You possess excellent communications skills and are fluent in English and French, German is a plus
If you like learning new skills and sharing your current skills, you will find yourself at home at SLX.
We are looking forward to your electronic application dossier to email@example.com